In a couple of weeks I will be heading off for a week at Soul Survivor. In preparation I got the tent out last night. I haven’t used this one for a long while. It turns out that we did get a replacement pole for it but that I can only just set it up in the space available in the garden and that is without being able to properly secure it all round. If we get some dry weather again before I go, I want to add some extra sealant across the seams but I think I will need to find somewhere else to set it up to accomplish that.
I am also hoping that it isn’t one of those very wet years down at Soul Survivor; the tent can cope okay with showers but gets miserable with continual soaking even if all the seams are waterproofed.